Drawing contest is holding within the international Internet-project "The dialog of cultures" during April-June (From April to May inclusive).
The main provisions of the contest
Boys and girls, express you in the role of artist. Create, think, dare!
Themes of the drawing contest
«The old-old fairytale»
- Find national tale of some nation (not your) about peace, friendship, kindness and mutual understanding.
- Draw from 1 to 5 illustrations for this tale: using facilities of computer graphics or using paper and watercolor, ink or gouache (with further scan).
- Comment on your illustrations: say what tale is about and what you like most of all in this tale.
«The street of the world»
- Draw traditional house of your nation or region where you live: using facilities of computer graphics or using paper and watercolor, ink or gouache (with further scan).
- Explain why your house is especially interesting in your comments to the pictures. Say about elements of the house which are traditional and how and why this tradition of such building was emerged.
- The street of the world will be composed of the most ingenious houses!
Registered participants could submit their works on one or several themes.
The winners will be determined by the opened Internet voting.
Participants of the contest
- Students 7-11 years old
- Students 12-14 years old
- Students 15-18 years old
Participation in the competition
Terms of the contest
Till 14th May, 2013 inclusive – online-registration of participants
Till 15th May, 2013 inclusive – submission of works of participants
16th May – 25th May, 2013 – Internet voting for works of participants
20th May – 3rd June, 2013 – Work of pedagogical Committee