Children and teenager’s actions 'Children enlighten the World'
The Internet-project “The Dialog of cultures” is conducted to educate young people and to help them to understand other nationalities, to percept the other countries’ cultures in the most respectful way.
The goals of the Internet-project
- To provide students the opportunity of being acquainted with culture, traditions, customs, history and nowadays-life of different countries all over the world;
- To create modern mechanisms of promotion the ideas of intercultural dialog among the young people
- To stimulate students to use information and communication technologies.
The children and teen’s actions “Children enlighten the World” are conducted in the context of the international Internet-project “The Dialog of Cultures” in April – June 2013.
The main regulations of the competition
Following the main theme of the Internet-project arrange the actions, which will attract the attention of big amount of people in your schools, clubs, places where you live to the goals of the Project.
Information about your actions, photos and commentaries you should send to the website of the Project.
Enterprising students and teachers of general educational establishments, institutions of additional education, public youth organizations.
Photos and videos about the actions, you have arranged. Mention the conditions of participating in the competition.
The time constraints
- Till May 23, 2013 inclusive – online-registration of the teams
- Till May 23, 2013 inclusive – the registered participants send the photos or videos of their actions